Apart from many easy to challenging trekking routes in Annapurna trekking trial, Siklis Village trekking lies south of Annapurna II and LamjungHimal. Being very close to main trial of Annapurna, is a far less developed route with very few lodges or guest houses available for its trekkers. Splendid Holidays Trekking and Expedition agency would like to symbolize this trial having a view of great mountain and rough terrain through the Gurkas( Gurung ) villages and dense forest. Since high country trekking follows almost all snowy high passes such as 3 cols and Dhulagiri Base Camp, Sikles has to offer mostly villages, authentic view into traditional life of mountain people taking tend to their daily household tasks as their ancestors would have done hundreds of years ago. Moreover, this easy trekking is equally interesting for its daily life of the people living in the I.e. some men going to the forest to collect wood, an old women is sitting on the porch, spinning thread made of nettles, while another is weaving a Radi ( Rug) from sheep`s wool on a old hand loom. Aged gentleman are talking and soaking up the sun at what was their account of a village square, a stone paved terrace that jutted out of the slope giving outstanding views of the 5 Thars (wards) of their animated village of some 350 houses. Magnificent views of huge mountains towering above it.
This is no doubt a wonderful camping trekking, which takes about a week, starting at Beganas Tal (Lake) and heads to the north to the MadiKhola, then we happen to reach well-preserved Siklesh (1,980m.), the biggest Gurung village of Nepal is preserved for you and future generations to enjoy on foot. From the village, you trail to west over the densely forested edge that separates the Madi and SetiKhola and then slide down via Ghachok, another Gurung resolution and lastly reach at Pokhara – BaglungHighway.The trek itself is not a tricky one allowing time to study the prosperity of flora and fauna to be originate on route whilst also as long as some superb views of the Annapurna range. Your maximum camp is at 3000m above from sea level, and from here you can get to a magnificent vantage tip straight in front of Machapuchare (6993m), a fitting climax to a trip adorned with diversity. This charming trek passes through terraced fields, isolated villages, rhododendron forest and high alpine meadows under the giants Annapurna II (7937m) and IV (7525m). A final high point reveals royal views of the classic fish-tail peak of Machapuchare.
Day 01: Kathmandu – Pokhara by Bus / Air.
Drive to Pokhara (930 m), 07 hrs drive. Overnight at the Hotel – BB basis.
Day 02: Pokhara – Ghachok.
Drive to Hyangja and Trek to Ghachok (1470 m), 05 hrs. Overnight in tent or lodge – full board
Day 03: Ghachok – Ghalegaun .
Trek from Ghachok to Ghalegaun (2510m), 05 hrs. Overnight in tent or lodge – full board.
Day 04: Ghalegaun – NyauliKharka .
Trek from Ghalegaun to NyauliKharka (2500 m), 06 hrs. Overnight in tent or lodge – full board.
Day 05: NyauliKharka – Parje
Trek from NyauliKharka to Parje (2010m), 05 hrs. Overnight in tent or lodge – full board.
Day 06: Parje Day trip.
Explore Siklis, the biggest Gurung village in west Nepal. Overnight in tent or lodge – full board.
Day 07: Parje – Namarjung.
Trek from Parje to Namarjung (1577 m), 06 hrs. Overnight in tent or lodge – full board.
Day 08: Namarjung – Thulokot.
Trek from Namarjung to Thulokot (1419 m), 05 hrs. Overnight in tent or lodge – full board.
Day 09: Thulokot – Pokhara (B, L)
Trek from Thulokot to Pokhara (930m), 02 hrs. Transfer to the hotel. Overnight at the Hotel – BB basis.
Day 10: Pokhara – Kathmandu (B, L)
Drive to Kathmandu 07 hrs.
- Transfer Airport/hotel/airport.
- 3 times food (Veg./non Veg.) during the Trekking (breakfast, lunch & dinner).
- Required numbers of experiences Licenses holder guide and porter during the Trek.
- All Government tax, and Local tax during the trek.
- Meal/accommodation/salary/insurance/equipments (All Nepali crew).
- All Capable transportation during the trek.
Cost does not include:
- Meal in Kathmandu (Besides handling trekking, we also make hotel reservations as per our valued clients request. We are in contact with all hotels in Kathmandu, and can book rooms for you at a reasonable price),
- Personal travel insurance/International airfare/Domestic airfare.
- Nepal entry visa fee US$ 30 (duration 60 days from date of issue)- Available at Royal Nepalese Embassies and Royal Nepalese Consulates abroad or on arrival at Tribhuvan International Airport in Kathmandu.
- Items of personal expenses such as alcoholic drinks, cold drinks, laundry, tips etc. (Tipping is expected but it is not mandatory).
- Rescue charge if needed (Our Company can arrange), any kind of unforeseen expenses etc.
|Trip Start Date||Trip End Date||Price||Book This Trip|
|2015-08-19||2015-09-02||Available at 10% Off||Book Now|
|2015-09-10||2015-10-10||Available at 10% Off||Book Now|
|2015-10-01||2015-11-20||Available at 10% Off||Book Now|
|2016-08-04||2016-09-17||Available at 10% Off||Book Now|
|2016-09-01||2016-10-19||Available at 10% Off||Book Now|