Day 01: Upon arrival at Tribhuvan International Airport and transfer to hotel.
Meet and greet in Tribhuvan International airport/transfer to down town hotel.
Overnight stay in Kathmandu Hotel.
Day 02: Kathmandu full day.
Breakfast/city tour of kathmandu vally
We will apply for necessary permits prepare expedition & briefing.
Day 03: Early morning fly to Lukla 2850 meter and trek to Phakding 2640m.
Overnight stay in Lodge at Phakding.
Day 04: Trek to Namche Bazaar.
Overnight stay in Lodge at Bazaar.
Day 05: Acclimatizing day at Namche Bazaar.
Overnight stay in Lodge at Namche Bazar.
Day 06: Trek to Dole.
Overnight stay in Lodge at Dole.
Day 07: Trek to Machermo.
Overnight stay in Lodge at Machermo.
Day 08: Trek to Gokyo.
Overnight stay in Lodge at Gokyo.
Day 09: Early morning visit Gokyo-Ri 5340 meter and return to Gokyo.
Overnight stay in Lodge at Gokyo.
Day 10: Trek to Machermo Base Camp.
Overnight stay in Lodge at BC.
Day 11-13: Climbing period of Machermo Peak 6273 Meter.
Overnight stay in Lodge at Machermo Peak.
Day 14: Trek to Machermo.
Overnight stay in Lodge at Mechormo.
Day 15: Trek to Khumjung.
Overnight stay in Lodge at Khumjung.
Day 16: Trek to Monjo/ Phakding.
Overnight stay in Lodge at Monjo.
Day 17: Trek to Lukla.
Overnight stay in Lodge at Lukla.
Day 18: Fly to Kathmandu and check into hotel.
Overnight stay Hotel in Kathmaandu.
Day 20-21: Free day at Kathmandu.
Overnight stay Hotel in Kathmandu.
Day 22: Departure to Airport.
- Warm welcome with garlands/flower by our guest relation officer on arrival counter of Tribhuvan international airport, Kathmandu.
- Transfer from international airport to the hotel by AC/Non AC car/van/coach as per group size.
- Luggage van extra for large size group.
- A cell/satellite phone is provided on arrival to communicate between the group & agency.
- Welcome drinks (tea/coffee/juice as per guest request).
- 04 nights accommodation with bed and breakfast in 3 star deluxe hotel on twin sharing basis.
- All transfers according to the climbing itinerary. (private transfers are according to the group size)
- One full day sightseeing tour in Kathmandu valley with international language speaking guide.
- Three course of delicious and hygienic meals (tea/coffee, breakfast, lunch & dinner) each day as per the best availability until base camp. (Veg. & Non Veg.)
- Fresh fruits are provided as per availability reroute of Trekking.
- Twin sharing camping/lodge accommodation in the trekking route. (If a group size is 10+ one additional Sherpa is provided to arrange everything along the way)
- Climbing Sherpa and supporting Sherpa having vast experienced with advanced equipments up to the summit.
- Other climbing crews; sirdar, guide, assistant guide, cook, porter depends on group size. (Guides are well trained for group management and high altitude treatment from Govt. authorities / Private colleges as well as years of experience)
- Food, accommodation, allowances, equipments, transfers, high altitude insurance and all necessary expenses of climbing Sherpa and all supporting crews.
- Camping gears like; two men tent/dining tent/kitchen tent/toilet tent
- All kitchen materials and supporting equipments.
- Trekking permit, national park & conservation fees.
- Transportation of your climbing gears all of our equipments.
- Peak permit and climbing royalty.
- International and domestic air ticket reconfirmation and new ticket endorsement on doorstep.
- First aid kit box, Gamoe Bag and other supplement equipments (depends on group size).
- 24 hours emergency rescue services by helicopter from any parts of the country. (but not included in tour cost)
- Tour memorial souvenir.
- Farewell dinner (Typical Nepali Food with cultural show in ancient Nepali restaurant) including transfers.
- Departure transfer from the hotel to Kathmandu international airport by AC/Non AC car/van/coach as per group size.
- All government taxes including 13% VAT. (Subject to change)
Cost does not include:
- Nepal entry & re-entry visa fees, Extra flight & Airport Taxes (Domestic & International).
- Entry fees for the sightseeing places in Kathmandu.
- Climbing gears, custom fees of the gears, Garbage deposit (Refundable after expedition)
- Personal equipments and clothing.
- Expenses & Deposits for using two ways radio sets or walkie talkies.
- Expenses of personal nature like; shopping, alcoholic drinks etc.
- Travel insurance, emergency rescue/ evacuation and medical expenses.
- Donations, Tips & Gratuities, Extra guide & porters if asked by the group.
- Other expenses beyond our control i.e. landslides, natural calamites, road blockade, political disturbance, flight cancellation etc.
- Extra services not mentioned in climbing itinerary.
|Trip Start Date||Trip End Date||Price||Book This Trip|